Saturday, May 25

Published Work - InspirAsian for Audi Star Creations (Audi Fashion Festival 2013 Campaign)

Just a few days back, I was walking along the streets of Orchard Road, making my way to one of the malls for a job with Sunsilk that morning. As I was walking, I noticed something very familiar on the banners that were billowing on the sides of the road, it looked like one of my past works I've done! Immediately I snapped a photo, and nonetheless, it was confirmed, I had done the make-up and hair for that shoot. Here it is!

Audi Star Creations - Audi Fashion Festival Banner along Orchard Road!

Behind the Scenes Shot of the Hair and Make-Up for model Erika
 
I used Make Up For Ever's Aqua Rouge in #8 Iconic Red, the perfect red lipstick! Accompanying that, I also used Aqua Brow in #25 Ash for defined sculpted brows, HD Foundation for a natural flawless finish, Aqua Shadow to add some definition to her eyelids, and of course my must-have Make Up For Ever HD Powder to set this look. I absolutely love how the photos turned out on camera! Absolutely refined. :)
 
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your feedback.

No comments: