Sunday, May 19

Product Reviews - NEW Make Up For Ever HD Powder Packaging

Recently I was invited to the new re-launch of Make Up For Ever High Definition Loose Powder in its new improved packaging. As always, I was excited to go for their product demonstration/lesson, hence I didn't put on any make-up at all before heading down; a rare sight!

Product Demonstration on my face by MUFE Artist Didi, using MUFE HD Primer and the new and improved MUFE HD Powder!


From the event, the lovely people at Make Up For Ever gave me a little HD goodie bag with stuff to try out on my own at home: HD Primer (SGD $67), HD Microfinish Puff (SGD $15), HD Powder (SGD $57), Kabuki Brush (SGD $85)

Click to enlarge!


Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Powder (SGD $57)

Make Up For Ever Kabuki Brush (SGD $85)

Close Up of the MUFE Kabuki Brush, Super Soft Synthetic Bristles; feels just like animal hair minus the cruelty!

MUFE Microfinish Powder Puff (SGD $15)

HOW TO USE MUFE HD POWDER WITH THE PUFF OR KABUKI BRUSH:

Click to enlarge!


MUFE HD Primer #5 (SGD $67)

One of the best primers I've tried so far. Even my 2-way powder makeup stays on the whole day with this miracle product! I'm currently using #7, a slightly pinkish shade.

The effect of MUFE HD Primer #5 with flash: More glowy skin and a less yellow undertone!

The new and improved MUFE HD Powder Packaging:

MUFE HD Powder in the new PATENTED packaging: larger width and a built in sifter!

The NEW and IMPROVED packaging comes slightly wider jar-width for practical use and a tailor made sifter to prevent product fall-outs and wastage, so that application is easy, clean and economical! I've had experience whereby my HD Powder in the old packaging would go all over the place because there was no sifter, and the smaller packaging was handy, just that my fat powder brush couldn't swivel around in it! With the new packaging, I can easily use my fat powder brushes and dip them in the jar without making a huge mess, and before I shut the cap tight, dust off any excess product to keep neat!

MUFE HD Powder in the old packaging: It is slightly harder to control the amount of product that comes out!

MUFE HD Powder capped after opening: Powder falls out due to excess product!

As seen in the first photo of this blogpost, MUFE Artist Didi was doing a demonstration on me using products from the MUFE HD Range, whilst doing a fantastic job at teaching me the steps on how to use the products on my own face. You too can learn more about how to do so by attending MUFE's 30 minute quick and easy classes!

For bookings, call 83810760 to ask for your personalised class!

Make Up For Ever HD Complexion Range can be found at these locations.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your feedback. :)

No comments: