Saturday, May 18

HAUL - Sigma Beauty Make Me Blush Travel Brush Kit

A few weeks back, I was crawling the internet and I decided to check out the much raved about Sigma brushes! I've heard from a number of friends about these brushes, how they are worth their buck and are totally functional, so I decided to purchase a set for myself!

SIGMA Beauty Make Me Blush Travel Kit (USD $65 + approx USD $20 shipping to SG)

I ordered the Make Me Blush Travel Kit, seeing that the entire set was in PINK, and I am a sucker for anything in that color! The fact that it came with a nice cup-like holder made it more appealing as well, as I would be able to ensure that my brushes won't get squashed in my huge make-up luggage when I go for jobs!

Waiting for the brushes to arrive was an excruciating two weeks after I ordered from SIGMA's website, but when they did, I was jumping for joy! I clearly recall getting out of bed at 2 a.m in the morning to go to the bathroom, and when I saw the white parcel on my table, I turned on all the lights in my room, ripped it open in excitement, and couldn't fall asleep for the rest of the night. I was THAT excited about these PINK brushes!


The Sigma Beauty Make Me Blush Travel Kit was specially designed for a fun yet functional makeup application. This kit contains seven travel-size brushes from the best-selling SIGMA Essential Kit. The brushes come in an innovative and functional container that turns into two brush holders to keep you stylish and organized on the go.

Brushes included:

  
F30 - Large Powder: Even powder application. Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.

F60 - Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.

E40 - Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.

E55 - Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.

E65 - Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.

E30 - Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.

F40 - Large Angled Contour: Subtle cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.

I had a make-up and hair job the following day after I got the brushes, and I went crazy using ALL of them! It was a breeze to control, was soft to the skin, and I felt so happy whenever I looked at those PINK brushes! Here was the look I came up with!

Super fine make-up application, all using SIGMA's Make Me Blush Travel Kit!

SIGMA brushes come in professional sets, as well as individually. You can check them out here on their website at www.sigmabeauty.com. Shop away my beauty addicts, don't forget to get a brush or two in your favourite colour! 

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your feedback.

No comments: