- Ultra-plush taklon bristles for high-definition results
- Extended aluminum ferrules for light, easy use
- Brush names for quick reference
- Self-standing bases* for countertop display
- Panoramic brush cases included with sets for travel or display
Monday, May 20
Product Reviews - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Make-Up Brushes
After I got hold of my Sigma brushes a few weeks back, I decided that I needed MORE colorful make-up brushes to complete my make-up kit, so I decided to go back on the hunt! I didn't want to get anything too pricey, and I'm a HUGE fan of make-up brushes that come in sets, I think its more functional and complete that way! So, I gave the Real Techniques brushes a shot!
Just recently, they arrived in a nice big box!
My Real Techniques Brush Haul!
I sourced their website for a good hour before deciding that I wanted to get the three different sets available, namely the Travel Essentials, Starter, and the Core Collection set! The individual brushes were great as well, but I felt like the sets were more bang for their buck!
A bigger picture- Left to Right; Travel Essential, Starter, and Core Collection Sets
About the Brushes
Travel Essentials Set - On Location
Multi Task Brush - for effortless application of powder, blush and bronzer
Essential Foundation Brush - to build flawless custom coverage with liquid foundation or concealer
Domed Shadow Brush - tapered design smoothly shades and defines eyes
Starter Set - Your Eyes Enhanced
Left to Right: 1.Deluxe Crease Brush, 2. Base Shadow Brush, 3. Accent Brush, 4. Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush, 5. Brow Brush
1. Deluxe Crease Brush - Soft, oversized design for effortless eye contouring
2. Base Shadow Brush - Applies a smooth flawless foundation of color
3. Accent Brush - Designed for precision detailing, spotlighting, highlighting and smudging
4. Pixel Point Eyliner Brush - Tapered Cut ideal for dense or fine eyeliner application
5. Brow Brush - Distinctive Shape easily defines eyebrows
Core Collection Set - Your Base/ Flawless
Left to Right: 1. Contour Brush, 2. Pointed Foundation Brush, 3. Detailer Brush, 4. Buffing Brush
1. Contour Brush - delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish
2. Pointed Foundation Brush - use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage
3. Detailer Brush - Precision Cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas, or use with lipstick for long lasting shape and definition
4. Buffing Brush - Ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
The brush sets also came in their own cases, which I found was a bonus, as these cases could stand on their own and create a exhibition-like feel!
Stand-alone Fold-able Case for great display!
Extremely convenient, I can fold them away compact into my bag when I need to be on the run, and put them back out on display when I need to use them! The cases and brush-rolls I currently own all don't have this multi-purpose ability, hence, these brush sets get a plus point from me! :)
Real Techniques Brushes can be found on their website www.realtechniques.com, or locally at www.realtechniques.com.sg. You may also find it at international website www.iherb.com. :)
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your feedback. :)
Posted by Andy & Weave at 9:26 AM