Wednesday, April 17

Make-Up Works - Make-Up Trials

Here is what I've been up to when I've some free time at home; fiddling around with make-up!

Dramatic Blue and Black Angled Cut-Crease Look using my all time favourite Kryolan and Make Up For Ever.

Decided to be adventurous and try out GREY as an alternative to my usual black and dark brown for smokey eyes, using L'Oreal Open Eyes Pro Quintet in Open Stellar!

My Sugarpill Burning Heart and Sweetheart Palettes arrived in the mail the week I did this, and ripped them out and tried them on with some glitters and Make Up For Ever Aqua Creams!

Decided to do a subtle yet colorful look using my Make Up For Ever Technicolor Palette and Kryolan eyeshadows.

An Indonesian Make-Up Look - Krisdayanti Inspired Gold and Black Smokey Eyes, with Heavy white Highlight, a signature in Indo-Style Make-Up!

For more instant updates, follow me on Instagram, user: andyrazali, or on my Facebook page HERE!

No comments: