Saturday, April 20

Events - Pashma @ VIP Fashion Night at Marina Bay Sands

Sometime back, I did a job at Marina Bay Sands, for fashion brand PASHMA. It was an interactive event, with guests and fashion bloggers from all over Singapore coming down to check out the latest in VIP Fashion Night Out. I was basically in charge of giving makeovers for the guests there, and the lovely people from Make Up For Ever collaborated with me on the project by providing me with some fabulous HD cosmetics to work with. Here are pictures from the event!

Taking charge of the Pashma make-up booth, I'm giving beauty advice to a guest!

Complimentary Makeovers by Pashma, administered by me! :)

Today, I am using everything Make Up For Ever, I love their cosmetics, lasts and have superb pigmentation!

 A dramatic before and after change using MUFE Technicolor Palette, Aqua Cream, and Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick!

Evening Smokey Eyes - Brown Tones using MUFE Aqua Shadow and Technicolor Palette

Subtle Smokey Eyes and Madonna Red Lips using MUFE Technicolor Palette and Aqua Rouge 

Just a blush of colour - a natural look using MUFE Aqua Shadow and Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your feedback. :)

No comments: