Monday, May 7

Celebrity - Hair for R&B Superstar Ashanti for HITMAN concert showcase

Sometime last year in November, the ever-famed concert showcase HITMAN: David Foster & Friends, came in to Singapore, performed in Marina Bay Sands. I got the honour of being the hairstylist to all the big stars who were to perform at the event, namely Russell Watson, Michael Bolton, and of course, R&B Superstar Ashanti. It was definitely an honour and a pleasure doing hair for all of them, especially Ashanti, as I've been following her and her music as a teen! I also managed to run into the queen of Bhutan, as she graced the event and was walking backstage. It was definitely an experience I won't forget, meeting a Hollywood starlet for the first time. Here are some photos of my work on Ashanti. Take a look!

Celebrity - Hair for R&B Superstar Ashanti for HITMAN

Hair Done! Me & Ashanti backstage before the evening concert showcase.



Hair for Ashanti, for the morning portion of her Press Conference for HITMAN concert showcase.

"To Andy, Love Peace, Thanks for my Fab Hair!" - Ashanti
An autographed photo to me.

Thank you for the experience Ashanti! I really enjoyed it. :)

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your feedback. Press Conference photo credits goes to http://superadrianme.com. :)

No comments: