Monday, November 11

Product Reviews - Make Up For Ever PRO Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation

A few weeks back, I was invited by the lovely people at Make Up For Ever to the launchpad of their latest breakthrough product - the PRO Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation!


PRO FINISH was designed for women who are seeking the perfect complexion with real-skin finish. It is the essential compact foundation you need, be it if you are a make-up artist or a woman who simply desires to look just like herself. Its versatile so you can build for a more dimensional look!


PRO FINISH is available in 25 shades, for every possible skin tone, from dark olive skintones, to pale pink skintones - you name it, PRO FINISH has it!


PRO FINISH is easy to apply, due to its advanced, innovative and 100% adaptable formula. With this universal compact foundation, every woman can apply her own make-up like a pro. The product’s unique texture allows it to be reapplied when necessary and yet remain light. It is the perfect compact foundation for stress-free touchups that ensures your make-up looks natural.


I was given 8 shades to try on myself and on my clients, its been two weeks since I've started using it on a daily basis, and I have to say, I absolutely love this product! It doesn't cake on me at all, is build-able from light to full coverage. The only thing is that in choosing the shade perfect for me, I had to settle for a shade that is about one shade lighter than my own skintone, as this product tends to oxidize quick in Singapore's humidity! Other than that, I've used it dry as a compact powder and its never failed on me since!

MAKE UP FOR EVER PRO FINISH MULTI-USE POWDER FOUNDATION, SGD69

Here are some swatches of the product!





I tried the product on myself, and here's the result!

I am using MUFE PRO FINISH #117, Golden Ivory

MAKE UP FOR EVER PRO FINISH is available at these outlets:

Sephora ION Orchard
Sephora Ngee Ann City
Sephora Marina Bay Sands
Sephora Great World City
Sephora VivoCity
Sephora Plaza Singapura
Sephora Bugis+
MAKE UP FOR EVER Academy & Pro Loft
( 36 & 38 Armenian Street #01-06 & #02-06 )


Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your feedback! :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Andy,

sorry I do not know what's your email. I would like to find out how much you charge for wedding make up. Could you contact me at lim.mengrui@gmail.com? Thanks!