Friday, December 28

Product Reviews - NEW! Marc Anthony True Professional 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo

Sometime back, Marc Anthony True Professional sent me their latest product to hit local shelves, the 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo! The last time I recall using a dry shampoo was years ago, when my hair was alot longer and washing it everyday was just too much of a hassle, due to my extensive daily hairstyling regime. I was indeed excited to receive this product, seeing that I'm growing my hair out and at times shampoo-ing everyday is just too tideous!


Marc Anthony True Professional 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo
 
When there isn’t enough time to shampoo, this residue-free 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo lets you instantly cleanse your hair without the wash while absorbing excess oil and adding volume to flat, lifeless second day hair.
 
It was developed with Nanotechnology and Zeolite, a micro-porous mineral, to cleanse hair without a chalky residue or gritty texture. Its invisible, extra absorbent formula lets you remove excess oil, eliminate odor and add volume. It is perfect for all hair types, styles and colors to get beautifully fresh hair between washes. You no longer have to worry about greasy, flat hair between washes.

Luscious clean and voluminous hair, after using Marc Anthony 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo
 
I usually don't wash my hair on a daily basis, seeing that if I do, I have to blow-dry and straighten out the entire hair shaft again from scratch, which can be time-consuming! And more often than not, by the 2nd day of not washing my hair looks greasy and flat, something which I try to combat with back-combing and a hairdryer.
 
After trying this product, I was blown away at how it just absorbed up to 85% of the oil and grease in my hair, and my hair immediately fluffed up and held more volume after just a few sprays! It didn't feel heavy either, and I could immediately touch-up and re-style my hair after using the product. Cleanse and add volume in minutes without the wash! Lightly spray 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo on dry hair, concentrating on the roots area to absorb excess oil and add lift. Let it dry for one minute, and brush through to finish your style or, for a more natural finish, give your hair a gentle tousle! Fast, and simple! :)
 
Marc Anthony True Professional 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo is available in Watson's stores Singapore, retailing at SGD $24.90.
 
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your feedback. :)

No comments: