Friday, December 7

Product Reviews - Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Smoothing Blow Dry Cream

Recently, the lovely people from Marc Anthony True Professional dropped me a lovely package, and in it was one of their newly launched products, the Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Smoothing Blow Dry Cream. I blow-dry my own hair on a daily basis, so I go through bottles of creams, lotions, and potions made specifically for blow-drying every month, hence I was indeed excited to receive this product!

 
Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Smoothing Blow Dry Cream
for STRAIGHT, WAVY or CURLY hair.
 
Get a perfectly smooth blowout with this dual purpose Blow Dry Cream. It can be used on straight or curly hair for a fool-proof sleek finish blowout, or on curls for defined scrunching and diffusing.

K-Silk Complex creates a ‘protein shield’ on the cuticle to absorb damage caused by external factors (styling, hot tools, UV rays, etc.) leaving your own hair intact and stress-free. Smoothes frizzy hair, locks in moisture and adds shine. Blocks humidity for ultimate frizz-control.
 
 Pro Styling Tips: Apply evenly to damp hair from roots to ends.
 
For curly looks: scrunch and allow to dry naturally or diffuse. For straight looks: blow dry as usual.

 The first time I used this product, I was a little skeptical because most blow-dry lotions have worked more or less the same for me, my blow-out always looks perfect and tame at the beginning of the day, and slowly, my hair would become frizzier and bigger by the time the day ends. I was surprised that when I used this product, the de-frizzing and smoothing effect lasted me an entire day! My hair didn't end up looking like a lion's mane at the end of the day. The product gave me a smooth, lasting blow-out, which was absolutely perfect!

The product appears as a semi-viscous translucent white liquid, but is not greasy at all. It was easy to apply throughout my hair, and after blow-dry, and I felt no heaviness or stickiness that I would get from using heavily silicone-based hair products. My hair felt smooth to the touch, and I could run my fingers through my hair a million times and my hair would still fall nicely in place. The anti-humidity effect was a plus point too, my hair would stay tame and frizz-less for longer than it usually would! I love!

I decided to do a little trial on one of the model's I was doing hair and make-up for at a recent botique photoshoot!

On model: Before & After using Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Smoothing Blow Dry Cream
 
 Smooth, Frizz Free Blow-Out using Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Smoothing Sulfate-Free Blow-Dry Cream. All you need is a Round Brush, a Hair-dryer, and a 50-cent coin amount of this product!
 
For an informative video on this new product, please click HERE!
 
Marc Anthony True Professional products are available at Watson's stores in Singapore.
 
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your feedback. :)
 
 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I blow-dry my own hair on a daily basis, so I go through bottles of creams, lotions, and potions made specifically for blow-drying every month, hence I was indeed excited to receive this product! Product Reviews