Wednesday, October 22

Customer Feedback

I recently received some photoshoot pictures from customer, Shaqilah. She came in with her hair at a shoulder length bob, and opted for temporary hair extensions with big curls to change up her look. Here are her pictures and her feedback on our service!

Before


After








" Hey Andy! I could not thank you enough for styling my hair for my photoshoot. The hair extensions and the curls that I had on were superbly gorgeous!! A lot, and I mean a lot of my friends gave me positive comments on the photos taken with my extensions on.. 'Feeling Feeling Superstar'.

I have 2 tone colour on my hair which made it harder to find hair extensions that would look natural on me. The effort that you put in to find the perfect extension that was suitable for my hair is greaty appreciated. It looks so real that even then the photographers didn't know that I had extensions on. I can even swing it around and dance with it. HAHA!! So cool..

For now, you will be my top choice whenever I need someone to style my hair and I look forward to the future styles that you are going to do on my hair..LOVELY!!

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO...we need talented people like you around!!! "

- Shaqilah


Thank you so much for your positive feedback Shaqilah! I really enjoyed doing your hair, and thank you for your amazing pictures! :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments: