Friday, June 28

Product Reviews - Marc Anthony Oil Of Morocco Argan Oil Collection

Recently, a lovely package from the people at Marc Anthony True Professional arrived in the mail. And in it was the latest haircare collection, the Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Collection - the perfect range for damaged and weakened hair that has been through alot (like mine!).

Marc Anthony True Professional Oil of Morocco Collection- (left to right) Argan Oil Conditioner, Argan Oil Treatment, and Argan Oil Shampoo

I am personally guilty of abusing my hair on a daily basis, using blow-dryers, flat-irons, curling wands; and on top of that, I colour my hair every 3-4 months as well, hence my tresses has taken quite a beating! I tend to notice that especially with the weather acting all crazy recently, my hair tends to frizz up and feel like straw alot, so when I found out about this collection, I got all excited - something to save the damage in my hair!

Well-known for centuries in its homeland as a beauty staple for healthy looking hair, ARGAN OIL is the foundation for Marc Anthony's NEW Oil of Morocco Collection. Deemed as one of the greatest ancestral beauty secrets from Morocco, it has garnered a huge following of celebrities like Selena Gomez, Madonna, and Josie Maran, all of whom are amazed at the multiple benefits of Argan Oil treatments, which strengthens, moisturizes, gives shine and relieves hair from damage.

Weak, dull, dry hair is often the byproduct of a damaged cuticle resulting from regular styling, processing and evnironmental stress over time. To help combat damaged cuticles, the Oil of Morocco Collection has combined Argan Oil with another super-ingredient, KERATIN, which helps to fortify, protect and correct hair cuticles. This divine combination ensures that your hair transforms into a lush, rich, shine that reflects a healthy scalp.

The Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Collection is entirely sulfate-free, thus, every single step helps to cleanse, strengthen and retain your hair's natural oils. Suited for a sensitive scalp, the sulfate free formula is mild and will help liberate the scalp from any irritation.

Marc Anthony Argan Oil Shampoo (Sulfate-Free) - SGD $17.90

The texture of the shampoo is very smooth, and has an exotic smell to it - everytime I use it I get reminded of Morocco for some reason! I didn't need to use alot of product to cover the whole of my hair shaft - the product lathered quite well and didn't leave behind any residue. However, my advise is to always use the shampoo with the conditioner - as the shampoo tends to tangle my hair if used alone - possibly due to its powerful cleansing properties!

Marc Anthony Argan Oil Conditioner (Sulfate-Free) - SGD $17.90

I always look forward to using Marc Anthony's conditioners, because they're always so creamy and rich! It had the same exotic smell like the shampoo, and eased out all the tangles in my hair like a dream. I left it in for about 5 to 10 minutes before washing it off, and no residue or "oily" feeling was left in my hair and scalp - perfect!

Marc Anthony Argan Oil Treatment (Sulfate-Free) - SGD $18.90

The first thing I eyed when I got the package was this particular product - mainly because I am a huge fan of hair oils and serums. Immediately after washing my hair, I applied a generous amount of this product to my roots and ends, and blow-dried, after which I put in a little bit more. I was completely amazed by the results from using the treatment in conjunction with the rest of the collection - my hair didn't feel heavy, felt clean, soft, bouncy and most importantly - NOT DAMAGED! Gone were the days of having hair that felt fried - I was esctatic! It has been a week since I've used this product - and so far my hair has broken off less during brushing and feels alot stronger!

Here are the results!

Smooth, Strong, Soft Hair using Marc Anthony's Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Collection!

The Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Collection is available at selected Watson's stores in Singapore, including Ngee Ann City, Bugis Junction, ION Orchard, Marina Square and Vivo City.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your feedback. :)

No comments: