Sunday, November 18

Product Review - Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow Gel

Recently, I got some lovely stuff from Make Up For Ever, and one of them was the Aqua Brow Eyebrow Gel!

MUFE Aqua Brow in #15 Blonde
 
MUFE Aqua Brow in #25 Ash
 
What it is: A long-lasting, smudge-proof eyebrow corrector that fills, defines, and lengthens brows.

What it does:
Aqua Brow is a highly pigmented gel that enhances and reshapes natural brows. Its superior waterproof formula creates a strong hold while its high concentration of pigments allows for intense color payoff that will not fade. Aqua Brow’s creamy gel texture gives an even, natural result that will last all day.
 
On me: Eyebrows done using MUFE Aqua Brow in #25 Ash
 
I've always been a big fan of eyebrows, hence I'm extremely particular about how I do my own brows and I find it difficult to get any eyebrow product, be it pencil or powder, to hold up on my face through the day without smudging or fading off!
 
That was until I tried out Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow for the first time, and I was amazed. It was extremely easy to apply, and the product glides on so evenly on the skin, making it a breeze to achieve perfectly defined, natural looking brows under less than 2 minutes! I usually spend at least 10 minutes filling and drawing in my brows every morning using an eyebrow pencil, but I was amazed at how I managed to get the job done so much faster when I used this product. It came with a mini angled eyebrow applicator brush and a grooming brush as well so it was extremely convenient to carry around in my personal make-up pouch!
 
I tested out this product for a day, and I have to say, it is most DEFINITELY waterproof! I ran around from location to location for work, perspiring and such, and my brows stayed firmly in place without any signs of smudging or smearing. I took a nap one of the days with my make-up still on (I was that tired!), and when I woke up my brows were still there. I was absolutely blown away!
 
I've since stored away all my other brow powders and pencils. This is definitely my new holy-grail product for perfect brows!
 
Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow Eyebrow Gel can be found at the following cosmetic outlets in Singapore:
 
Make Up For Ever Academy - 36 Armenian Street, #01-06 & #02-06
Sephora ION Orchard
Sephora Bugis +
Sephora Vivocity
Sephora Great World City
 
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your feedback! :)

No comments: