Wednesday, August 15

Product Reviews - L'Oreal Professionnel Hair Spa (For Dry & Damaged Hair)

Recently, I was rummaging through my stash of haircare products, and I found a big tub of L'Oreal Professionnel Hair Spa Nourishing Creambath Treatment, specially formulated for dry & damaged hair!


Sensory System 2: Continue your personal Hair Spa experience wit this sensory massage service after the shampoo. The nourishing formula is based on purified water, a cationic agent and conditioning silicone. The hair gains manageability and softness for healthy looking hair with beautiful shine. For dual action on hair and scalp: blend this creambath with the appropriate scalp concentrate.

I was having a dry spell with my hair recently, possibly due to the extremely hot and humid weather condition which left my hair so big and frizzy everytime I went out of the door! One fine evening, I decided to whip out this fabulous tub of product and slather it all over my hair after my usual shampoo regime:


The consistency of this product, as the name "creambath" suggests, was thick and creamy, the way a good potent treatment should be, and the lovely smell of coconut that came with the product made me feel like I was really having a hair spa when I had it on! I put a generous amount of the product through my hair, from root to tip, and massaged some of it into my scalp to nourish my slightly dry scalp as well. The product, though creamy, felt light, and didn't harden my hair after a while unlike other hair treatments. I left it on for 20 minutes to set in, and washed it off. Here's the end result!


My hair felt so soft after I blow-dried it, and the amazing thing was, the treatment, though being so thick and creamy, did not weigh down my hair at all. It left my hair feeling soft, smooth, whilst still retaining the volume in my hair, which I love! The next morning, after rolling around in my sleep, I woke up, looked in the mirror, and my hair was still tame! This does not happen very often as I usually get up with a lion's mane. An absolute plus point! :D

L'Oreal Professionnel products can be found in official hair salons which carry the brand, and its really easy to locate one which is near you! Just proceed to this website, http://www.lpsalonlocator.com/, and click away to find a salon near you!
 
You can also locate this product at any local VENUS Beauty Wholesale stores in Singapore, located at Compass Point, Hougang Mall, Ang Mo Kio Central, Tampines Interchange, Clementi, and Toa Payoh, retailing at about S$30.00 per tub!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your feedback. :)

No comments: