Wednesday, August 24

Hanah's Makeover - Client Testimonial

Sometime last month, I did hair and make-up for one on my clients, Hanah, for a couples shoot she was having in conjunction with her wedding. She wanted make-up that was bright and vibrant, and hair extensions that had plenty of length and volume, and I gave her just that. Take a look!

Hanah's Makeover - Hair & Make-Up

Before - Hanah


After - Hanah


Service Engaged: Make-Up + Bridal Hairstyling (Hair Extensions + Med Curls Setting)

Work-In-Progress


Client Testimonial

" I engaged make-up and hair services from Andy for a photoshoot with Chris Ling International for a preliminary round of Photogenic Couple 2011, a competition that they organized.

It was truly a great experience under his expertise. Throughout the duration of services, his friendly personality made me feel at ease and comfort. I knew I was in good hands as he confidently displayed a great understanding towards what suited me as he picked the selection of hair extensions and make-up looks. He even gave me confidence to strut a bold and beautiful look that I have never quite ventured before. I was also commended by the Photographers as "stunning!"

I greatly recommend Andy Razali for an exceptional hair and make-up service that has gone beyond my expectations.

Yours faithfully,
Hanah Raimi "

Hair & Make-Up: Andy Razali

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your feedback. :)

No comments: