Tuesday, August 21

Product Reviews - LA Girl Pro HD Concealer

About a month ago, I ran out of my favourite liquid concealer from Stage Cosmetics, and was in search of a new brand to try. I usually am very particular when it comes to concealers and foundations, as I love high coverage stuff which doesnt cake or look too white on me! I asked around, and my friend Sarah recommended me to try LA Girl's Pro HD Concealer!


Crease-resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage, evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes. Chamomile extract & vitamin C & E. Includes brush-tip applicator for easy application.

Its been a month since I've been using this as my daily concealer to cover up the imperfections on my face, and I have to say, I am in LOVE with it. As the product promises, it doesn't crease and cake on you throughout the day unlike some other concealers on the market, and it covers up SO WELL!

With my previous concealer from Stage Cosmetics, I would notice that my undereyes would have a slight shadow by the evening, but with LA Girl PRO HD Concealer, the coverage lasted me from when I put it on to when I removed it using an oil-based make-up remover at night, more than 15 hours! What more, I even tried hopping into the shower with it on and it didn't budge, making it waterproof as well!

I absolutely adore the fact that this brand offers many different shades, and respects that there are many different skin shades and undertones out there for many different people. Since I'm a light tan, I use MEDIUM BISQUE as my color. It blends in perfectly with my natural skintone, and once oxidized, looks like it isn't even there!

Here's a before after-pic I took of me using LA Girl PRO HD Concealer before I went out for my festive house-to-house visits for Raya last weekend!


It even managed to cover up that huge pimple I had on top of my lip. Amazing stuff!

This product is a MUST-HAVE in my personal and professional make-up kit from now on! Affordable and totally effective! :)

LA Girl PRO HD Concealers are available at retail outlets like METRO, BHG, and SASA, retailing at S$9.00. If you are more of an online shopper, you can also find it here at Cherry Culture at only USD $2.50!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your feedback! :)

No comments: